This family hypoallergenic treatment has all the virtues of the cult Lait-Crème Concentrate, suitable for sensitive and reactive skin, thanks to an unscented formula and 98% of natural origin.
The same powerful nutritive hydrating power: it is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins that provide the skin with nutrients, retain water and protect it from aggressions.
Perfectly hydrated and nourished, the skin then regains suppleness and elasticity, it is plumped, smooth, soft and comfortable.
Same active ingredients at the heart of its formula:
Aloe Vera: nicknamed by the Indiants as a "heavenly miracle" for its richness, this plan contains vitamin A, E and B, minerals such as selenium, amino acids and essential fatty acids; it helps maintain the hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis and durably soothes sensitive skin.
Soy Proteins:with moisturizing action, containing all the essential amino acids
Shea butter:concentrated in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E and F, known for its action on the elasticity and smoothness of the skin.
Beeswax: protective and softening.
To suit the most reactive and/or fragrance intolerant skin, including babies, this product is unscented. Fragrance-free does not mean odorless, and that of this treatment corresponds to the ingredients that make up its formula, 98% of natural origin.
Size : 100 ml
Emollient oil and combination of active ingredients from natural origin: shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy proteins. Fragrance-free, paraben-free. Tolerance tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Ingredients of 98% natural origin. The remaining 2% is texture/preservative agents.
The list of ingredients used in the Embryolisse products are regularly updated. Before using Embryolisse products, please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
Lait-Crème Sensitive can be used in many ways, becoming the essential product for fragile skin of the whole family.
• In the morning as a make-up base or moisturizer (a small amount)
• Morning and evening as a cleansing and make-up remover milk (a large hazelnut amount)
• Occasionally as a moisturizing mask (a thick layer that can stay on all night)
• Daily as aftershave
• At any time on the face and body of babies and children, to hydrate, nourish and protect their fragile skin.